Sue Fitzmaurice has over 20 years experience in business and executive management and consulting, including as a Chief Executive.
She has worked extensively in the not-for-profit, community, health and education sectors.
Sue is extremely intellectually rigorous, and is capable of managing projects in organisation and capability development, and strategic and business planning, in almost any context.
Sue is currently publishing her first novel Angels in the Architecture, with a second, No Bastard’s Duty, underway.
- Chief Executive, Skills Active Aotearoa Ltd www.skillsactive.org.nz
- Secretary, Recreation Leaders Inc
- Director, Te Kaihau Ltd www.windeaters.co.nz
- Project Leader, Global Enterprise Experience www.geebiz.org
- Chair, Kenex Knowledge Systems Ltd www.kenex.co.nz
- Trustee, Te Kaihau Education Trust
- Business Development Manager, SME Research Centre www.sme-centre.massey.ac.nz
- Senior Associate, Institute of Policy Studies, Victoria University www.vuw.ac.nz/ips/
- Chief Executive, Parents Centres (NZ) Inc. www.parentscentres.org.nz
- Managing Director, SOL Systems Ltd, medical equipment wholesaler
- Product Manager, medical industry
- Registered Nurse
- Master of Business Administration, Massey Uni., Executive MBA programme
- Honours (1st class) International Relations & International Law, Uni. Canterbury
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science (Uni. Canterbury), and Philosophy (Massey Uni.)
- Registered Comprehensive Nurse, Manawatu Polytechnic (now UCol)