Our Support for Innovating Through Education
Te Kaihau provides consulting support to foster learning that develops graduates capable of innovation, entrepreneurship, leadership and problem solving for complex issues. Our services include:
- Policy advice to government organisations on designing performance measurements and systems to ensure education providers are fostering higher order learning
- Evaluation of education providers on their systems and courses
- Support for educators on designing effective learning programmes
- Policy advice to government agencies and organisations on effective strategies to cope with those in the ADHD spectrum to minimise the problems and tap the abundant potential. Affected agencies are in education, justice, youth affairs, social welfare and business.
- Support for principals, teachers, RTLB practitioners, parents and individuals dealing with ADHD to develop the abundant potential and reduce the challenges.